Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Change

So far I have failed at the whole blog thing. One would think, with all the stuff I cram into a single day, I would have all kinds of stuff to write about. Right? Oh!!! Believe me I have a ton I could write about its just the motivation to do it that I lack.
That is why I'm changing my original thought about what my blog would be about.  It will from now on be about everything...Wait? Isnt that what I already said it would be about? Yes, but with a different approach.

All of my life I've been...?....you could say "A big girl" but recently Ive been making changes in my life and have so far been able to lose 30 since the new year of 2011. But! I still have another 40lbs to lose before I get to my goal weight. I twisted my hubby to make an almost $300 investment in my health and weight loss plan by ordering me Turbo Fire!!!!!!!!! I have the Punch Kick and Jam from the Turbo Jam series but have never used it. For the few months I've been building my endurance for physical activity by doing ZUMBA!!! Which I love and do not plan on ever stopping but to prepare myself for the awesomeness of Turbo Fire I have decided to start the Turbo Jams and do it for the next week until my Turbo Fire is delivered. I plan on posting videos of my making a fool of myself while exercising soon as well as plenty of picks and updates of my physical changes.
Dont worry though! I'm still goin got be doing all my crafts and posting them too. ......Like I ever really did before, right? www.buyturbofire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment